After I finished the scarf, I immediately started knitting something else. I didn’t want to lose steam after finishing a project. I didn’t know what this something was going to be when I first started. I cast on 30 stitches using some yarn Sarah didn’t explicitly need. I soon decided I wanted this project to be a bag. I thought it would be an easy thing to make to help me practice the stockinette stitch. The yarn I used was a little larger than the scarf yarn, so I was able to see results more quickly, and I really like that. It helps with my motivation when I’m making something. This project also helped me practice more joining from a new skein and binding off. I even whipped out some crochet skills that I haven’t utilized since I made my keyboard bag 2 years ago. When I started this bag, I didn’t have the size picked out. I truly was just knitting until the skeins ran out. Luckily, it was exactly enough yarn for the bag to fit Sarah’s Chromebook! She told me that it fit, and I was so dang pumped! Overall, it was a relatively well-rounded project for me to practice on, and I’m incredibly happy with the results.